Navigation: T-shirts » Ladies' T-shirt nanosilver CLASSIC - long sleeve, WHITE
Ladies' T-shirt nanosilver CLASSIC - long sleeve, WHITE
- unique composition nanosilver®
- very comfortable and soft
- conducts sweat away from the skin
- antibacterial properties due to silver
- eliminates odour due to silver
- SIZE CHART
A very comfortable T-shirt for women from the CLASSIC collection, long sleeve and round collar.
The T-shirt is designed as tight fitting to make the most of its functional properties- sweat conduction and antibacterial effects. If you prefer looser fit select a larger size.
Like any other long sleeved t-shirt, wear it while trekking, touring, relaxing with friends.
You can wear it as a top during hot days, but it functions as baselayer too when you need to keep warm and dry.
What makes nanosilver Ladies' top stand out?
- Nanosilver T-shirts prevent mycoses, eczemas and help in their treatment
- Conduct sweat very well, kill bacteria and moulds
- Absorb moisture, are breathable, light and flexible
- Speed up healing of small cuts and wounds, prevent chafing
- Wash them as normal underwear or t-shirts( recommended 30-40°C)
- Keep their antibacterial properties for their lifetime.
Packaging suitable as a gift box.
- 60% cotton
- 32% polyester+silver
- 8% elastane
Nanosilver® T-shirts are made of cotton with addition of synthetic fibre with silver nanoparticles and elastane. Silver is a safe yet strong antibacterial & antimycotic agent. Nanoparticles of silver(measure 1-100 nm) kills a wide spectrum of bacteria including but not restricted to Escherichia coli, Chlamydia trachomatis, Providencia stuartii, Vibrio vulnificus, Pneumobacillus, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans.
Care after nanosilver garments
Wash at 40oC, do not iron or use any chemical agents to clean. You can find all the information on the packaging.
Use of fibre conditioner is not recommended. It forms a thin film around the fibre and prevents direct contact of the silver nanoparticles and skin which is essential for the effect. If you accidentally use the conditioner, don't worry, it will go with the following wash restoring the antibacterial effect.
No posts yet