Woman´s T-shirt nanosilver CLASSIC imprinted FLORAL
Producer: NanoTrade s.r.o.
Availability: in stock
- unique composition nanosilver®
- very comfortable and soft
- drains sweat away from the skin
- antibacterial properties due to silver
- eliminates odour due to silver
- imprinted FLORAL
- SIZE CHART
Comfortable ladies' t-shirt from the collection CLASSIC with short sleeves and round collars
The t-shirt has been designed as tight fitting to make the most of its unique properties. If you prefer looser t-shirts, do select a size larger.
You'll love this short sleeved tee all year round, whilst sporting, trekking, as a baselayer in the winter or just a casual top for daily use to work or at home.
What makes nanosilver T-shirts stand out?
- Nanosilver T-shirts prevent mycoses, eczemas and help in their treatment
- Drains sweat very well, kills bacteria and moulds
- Absorb moisture, are breathable, light and flexible
- Speed up healing of small cuts and wounds, prevent chafing
- Wash them as normal underwear or t-shirts( recommended 30-40°C)
- Keep their antibacterial properties for their lifetime.
Packaging suitable as a gift box.
- 60% cotton
- 32% polyester+silver
- 8% elastane
Nanosilver® T-shirts are made of cotton with addition of synthetic fibre with silver nanoparticles and elastane. Silver is a safe yet strong antibacterial & antimycotic agent. Nanoparticles of silver(measure 1-100 nm) kills a wide spectrum of bacteria including but not restricted to Escherichia coli, Chlamydia trachomatis, Providencia stuartii, Vibrio vulnificus, Pneumobacillus, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans.
Taking care of your nanosilver garments
Wash at 40oC, do not iron or use any chemical agents to clean. You can find all the information on the packaging.
Use of fibre conditioner is not recommended. It forms a thin film around the fibre and prevents direct contact of the silver nanoparticles and skin which is essential for the effect. If you accidentally use the conditioner, don't worry, it will go with the following wash restoring the antibacterial effect.