Magical Socks Nanosilver with Silver Nanoparticles
admin hlavní 08. 08. 2011 Why Nanosilver
Nanosilver Socks contain about 55% cotton, 30% of antibacterial yarn Nanosilver, and rughly 15% elastane. Silver nanoparticles are embedded in the full volume of the yarn and remail active for the lifetime of the sock. The synthetic yarn wicks sweat away from the skin into the cotton component which increases comfort of wearing if at use with appropriate membrane footwear, also out of the shoe which keeps your feet drier.
What are nanosilver socks great at?
- Nanosilver socks are strongly antibacterial to a wide range of pathogens, absorb sweat and by killing bacterial help eliminate unpleasant foot odour.
- Prevent occurence of dermal infections, mycoses and eczemas and aid in their treatment
- Nanosilver socks are non-toxic, non-irritant, do not cause allergic reactions.
- Speed up healing of small wounds and cuts
- Improve blood supply to the feet and have an overall positive effect on circulation
- Prevent the feeling of cold feet and decrease the risk of frostbite
- Sports socks nanosilver are manufactured at high quality, with many comparable parametres as designer socks and many far superior.
- Are absorbant, flexible, and breathable which makes them great to wear
- Strengthened sole increases durabiluty and comfort
- They are treated as normal socks and remain effective after a hundred washes
Who are they suitable for?
Nanosilver socks, whether sports or traditional designs, are intended for daily use to anyone who prefers quality socks with many unique properties such as sweat conduction, and antibacterial and odour eliminating properties.
- an intrinsic part of a dress
- perfect solution for people wearing closed footwear for a whole day, builders, any manual workers wearing heavy protective boots
- suitable as a part of uniform for soldiers, policemen and other proffessionals
- a relief to all fishermen and farmers who wear wellingtons frequently
- a great treat to office workers and managers.
- Just great for anyone whose feet sweat and produce unpleasant odour. Nanosilver socks and their great properties and good quality have been appreciated by many customers and you will enjoy them equally as well. For a weeks hiking tour you will not need more than two pairs of socks, or when you travel on the train or plane you will be able to take your shoes off with confidence that they will be odourless.
What are nanosilver socks made of and how do they work?
Nanosilver socks are made of cotton with the addition of synthetic antibacterial yarn and lycra®.Silver has long been known for its antibacterial properties. Silver ions influence bacterial respiration, and disrupt electron transport chains embedded in the bacterial membrane. Due to their reaction with sulfuhydryl groups on enzymes, they prevent binding of substrates which leads to starvation of the pathogens to death .Contrary to traditional antibiotics, bacteria have not been shown to form resistance against the effects of nanosilver.
Silver nanoparticles measuring 1-100nm carrying the Nanosilver trademark have been tested effective in preventing the growth of the following pathogens.
Escherichia coli (E. coli), Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Chlamydia trachomatis, Providencia stuartii, Vibrio vulnificus, Pneumobacillus, Nitrate-negative bacillus, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, Bacillus cloacae, Bacillus allantoides, Morgan's bacillus (Salmonella morgani), Pseudomonas maltophila, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus foecalis alkaligenes, Streptococcus hemolyticus B, Citrobacter, and Salmonella paratyphi C. and more than 600 others.